Monday, December 16, 2013

Annual Family Letter 2013

Wow! What do I say? First I should say I am slack for not sending out a Christmas card nor letter last year! But I will try to catch you up! This year has been an interesting, fun and challenging year! In December 2012, we took another trip to Disney World and weren't looking to take any more vacations in the future, but this year turned out to be full of trips! We went to Oklahoma City, the mountains, Litchfield and Myrtle Beach numerous times, and Great Wolf Lodge. And when we were at home, we were often spending time in our pool. But don't get me wrong, life was also full of work,school, baseball and soccer. Brice just started Coaches' Pitch baseball and Chris has been helping to coach his team. Kinnon has been playing soccer and will start t-ball again in the spring. Chris and I are pretty much the same as always, but I do believe I haven't informed you of our new garage to house his 1968 Camaro SS. It took a long time to build and makes our property look more like a compound but it is a nice addition to our setup here. Our house is forever a work in progress with our pool deck and pond being the next projects to be tackled when we can find the time and money! I have a new project of my own now: After much research and thought, we decided that I would homeschool Brice this year. I don't even remember how Chris and I first began this conversation about homeschooling our children, all I remember is we both realized it was something we wanted to consider for our children but never discussed it with one another. Then these unexplained moments would come up where I just felt it was the right choice for us. It has been scary, challenging, and fun being a 2nd grade teacher to Brice! Kinnon is still at Hebron Day School in Kindergarten and he loves it there. My plan as of now is to incorporate Kinnon into the mix next year which will be a whole other challenge! But I will at least be more prepared for it than I was this year! Well, Brice and Kinnon are definitely keeping us busy and as they get older they definitely are becoming more and more like true boys. But they also keep us laughing and I love that! I guess I will call this letter done for now but will try my best to update the blog more now. I should, considering I am now pretty much around them 24/7. Who knows? They might just keep you laughing too! Love to all! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Best Family Pic of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment