Friday, October 16, 2009

The sick and hurt week!

So, last Friday Brice, Kinnon, and I and our playgroup all met at Fox Tree Farm for a fun time at the petting zoo, on a hayride, playing on their playground, and finding pumpkins in the hay. The day was going really well. Brice was having fun, but poor Kinnon as usual spent a lot of time in the stroller. Funny thing happened, well funny now, embarrassing during! We were all standing around talking while the kids played on the playground and then someone says "Is someone missing a child?" and then I look up and they are pointing to Brice who has his pants down and is peeing on the ground in front of the swings! With a bathroom just a few feet away! I knew I should have knixed the whole peeing outside in our yard!! Oh well!
So, anyway we all decide to go eat at San Jose for lunch. We all get there and I get Kinnon situated and then move on to Brice. As I get Brice completed, I look up and Kinnon has thrown up all over himself and the floor! Wow! What a day! And then begins the week to come of sickness!

So, Kinnon was feeling much better and showed no signs of being sick, with exception of one loose diaper and a couple of spit ups. I say spit ups because they were small in comparison and happened when he squeezed his tummy. Other than that,we had a pretty good weekend. Sunday, I went over to Mom and David's to clean thier house for her since my aunt and uncle were coming to visit from England and her birtday was the next day. Monday, every one was supposed to come over to our house to have a birthday dinner for Mom. But, I wake up at 5:30 in the morning feeling queazy. While getting Kinnon ready for school, he has a really bad dirty diaper and spits up again! I thought he was better judging from the weekend, but so much for him going to school today!
As the day went on, I was feeling worse and worse so Chris came home around noon to help out and I went to bed. Kinnon was acting quite normal and fine and so was Brice, until..... he threw up! and threw up and threw up! Poor guy! I know they don't understand what is going on, so I feel so sorry for them when that happens. Needless to say, my Mom's birthday dinner was held elsewhere without the Lawrimore family! By Tuesday, all was well and we were feeling much better. Whatever it was it went by fast at least!
Tuesday, while on the phone, Kinnon apparently lost his balance and busted his mouth on the playtable! He tore his frenulum and his mouth was bleeding so much! It was quite scary! After stopping the bleeding, I tried to inspect it but wasn't having much luck. Because of this incident and an ongoing runny nose, I decided to take Kin to the doctor to get checked. Turns out he has an ear infection, which would explain alot! The rest of the week with exception of today was spent pretty much in the house.
Today, Friday, we went to Kohl's and Monkey Joes' with some friends of ours. Once again, poor Kinnon spent the time in the stroller and Brice had fun playing with his buddy. When we got home, I am excited to tell you Brice took a nap!! Yippee!!
After nap, we played until Daddy got home. I started cooking when Daddy said why don't we go out to eat tonight with some friends. So, we ended the night with going out to eat with some other friends of ours. Good ending to a hard week!

No comments:

Post a Comment