Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday's happenings!

Today was Kinnon's day at preschool! The plan originally was to have him go once a week, but he was having some difficulty adjusting, separation anxiety, so we decided to try him out two days a week. As before, he cried from the moment he set foot in the door! Poor guy, I feel so bad leaving him but I know it will be good for him in the long run and for me. Since Kinnon was at school, it was a Brice and Mommy day today!

Our chosen activity was to count his money from his change jar. He was pretty good sorting thru the quarters, dimes, etc. But when we were done sorting, he just wanted to play with it while Mommy counted. This made for a real fun time! We counted $33, wow! I think the kid has more money on him than I do! He decided, with my help:), that he would deposit $25 in savings, spend $4 on a pumpkin from his school, and donate $4 to Pets' Inc. The sad thing is we spent so much time doing this, before we knew it it was Little Gym time and no time to go to the bank and Pets' Inc! There is always tomorrow!



Well, we picked up Kinnon and surprise! He was having a grand ole time in class! He was excited to see us though! No wonder he had fun today, there was a birthday celebration with cupcakes for a classmate of his. According to his teachers, he had two cupcakes himself!

On our way out, Grandma was passing by and stopped to say hello. She ended up whisking Brice away for a few hours to go have fun with her and Aunt Sharon. Seems like he did have fun b/c when he got home he took a nap! Those are becoming few and far between these days!



Well, the boys are incredibly blessed b/c they were able to see both Grandmas today! Grandma Connie and Grandpa Cham surprised us on their way back from Asheville and they had dinner out with us! Good deal, Mommy did not have to cook tonight. However, I did manage to make some Mac n Cheese that I was already making for a friend and some Banana Pudding. So I guess I was still a homemaker for the day!



A little rough patches, but all in all I'd say it was a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment