Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday - Mommy Day!

Well today was Wednesday and that means, unless otherwise planned, Grandma picks up my boys after school and plays with them for the afternoon! They absolutely love it and I must say Mommy likes a little break too! I miss them when they are gone, but appreciate the time so much. Today, after taking them to school I came back home and tried to make some sense of all the coupons I have. It was a good thing because with the help of the lovely lady that created and manages www.southernsavers.com, I was able to save a lot of money when I went CVs'ing today! I bought $85 worth of stuff and only paid $25 by using my coupons and Extra Care Bucks! It was quite addictive too!
I also went through my winter clothes and had lunch with my honey. It was a good productive day. I picked up my boys from Grandma's and Grandpa's and headed home. Brice did not get a nap which made it an exciting night of wines and tantrums. As usual, after the normal dinner and bathing, we played soccer in our living room till it was time for bed. Night Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment